Colon cleanse can help improve your gut health and help kickstart weight loss. It can even reduce the risk for colon cancer.
There are 2 options that I want to share in this article. You can take Colon Cleanse pills as supplement for 7-14 days or do the Colon Cleanse naturally. For Colon Cleanse supplement I pick the best ones with good review.
What is Colon Cleanse?
Colon Cleanse means flushing the colon with supplement to remove excess waste in the intestinal tract. Also known as colonic irrigation or colonic hydrotherapy, some practice uses fluids to remove the waste.
Excess waste in the intestinal tract can build up and harden over time. We become sluggish, tire easily, and the risk of bloating increases. The waste in the digestive tract can become toxic and increase the risk of colon cancer.
10 Benefits of Colon Cleanse
There are many benefits that you can get from doing colon cleansing regularly.
Cleanse the digestive track
It pushes away the waste in your intestines so the colon can absorb nutrition better.
Get rid of constipation
Chronic constipation causes waste accumulation in the digestive system and later cause more health problems like hemorrhoids or varicose veins.
Colon cleanse help release the toxins from the digestive system. You can have better blood circulation, better sleep, and boost in energy.
Better nutrient absorption
A clean colon allows better nutrient absorption and allows the vitamins and minerals to enter the bloodstream.
Better cognitive function
With clean digestive system, you can have better cognitive function, you can focus more clearly and easily.
Helps kickstart weight loss
After a colon cleanse, some people experience significant weight loss and an increase in metabolism.
Reduces the risk of colon cancer
By cleansing the colon, your digestive system is free from the toxins. This way, you reduce the risk of polyps, cysts, or cancerous growth in your colon.
Colon cleansing, more fiber intake, healthy diet can help balance your hormones. Colon cleansing can help rid off the toxins that affect the sperm and eggs, therefore can increase fertility.
Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream
A clean colon will only allow vitamins and minerals to be absorbed into the bloodstream. If colon is full of waste, it will be inflammed and become leaky, so the bad bacteria, molds, fungus can enter the bloodstream. When this happens, the pH of the bloodstream will out of balance.
A clean gut will help your overall well-being. It gives you the feeling of lightness, increased energy, and better mood condition.
3 Recommended Colon Cleanse Supplements
I will put 3 recommended colon cleanse supplements for you if you decide to use one, the last being the most popular.
- Quick Colon Cleanse by NutriRise
If you have been experiencing constipation for some time, you can consider taking this one for a colon cleanse that is gentle, quick, and very effective.
2. Super Colon Cleanse by Health Plus
This one consists mostly of natural herb ingredients and has gentle cleansing effect.
3. Colon Cleanse from Dr Tobias
This one is the most popular and also with natural ingredients that helps clean colon with gentle, easy, and effective.
If you decide to use colon cleanse for weight loss, consider:
- Lots of good review from the buyers
- Always pick trusted brands
- Organic, natural ingredients are always the best
- Do not starve yourself before taking colon cleanse
Ok, don’t stop yet! I still have some recommendation on cleansing the colon in a more natural way.
Colon Cleansing the Natural Way
To have a clean colon naturally, you’ve got to have several new habits in your daily life.
- Eliminate processed foods, packaged foods, refine foods, fast foods from your diet.
This one is the first action you need to take. Pay attention to the foods you eat. Watch for the processed foods, refine foods, packaged foods, fast foods. Eliminate all those things in your life.
- Consume fermented foods: sauerkraut, kimchi
Fermented foods like sauerkraut and kimchi will help keep the good bacteria in good balance. Take a look at the Korean people, they eat kimchi at each meal. They have clear complexion and good gut.
- Take probiotic-rich foods like kefir, goats milk, yogurt, kombucha.
You can take probiotic supplement or drink kefir, goats milk, kombucha, or yogurt.
- Take Apple Cider Vinegar before meals
Put 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water, drink it every morning after you wake up, or half an hour before meal. It is better taken with empty stomach.
- Avocados – loaded with potassium and magnesium, also fiber-rich it can help flush out the toxins from the body.
- Flax seeds /sprouted flax that is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids
- Triphala herbs used in India and Asia to support colon health
- Drink clean water
Drink enough water every day to help flush out the toxins.
7 Day Natural Colon Cleanse
Besides taking colon cleanse supplement, you can also try doing a 7 day colon cleanse:
- Take superfood smoothie consists of avocado, flax seeds, apple, kale, lemon, cucumber, celery in the morning. Recipe in here.
- For lunch you can have a bowl of cruciferous leafy vegetables. Recipe in here.
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar on empty stomach or half an hour before meal. Recipe in here.
- Take a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil
- For dinner: drink a glass of bone broth made of chicken. Recipe in here.
- Take probiotics of your choice
You can do this for 7 days, and feel the difference! If you feel good, you can continue for another 7 days.
Always keep in mind that being healthy first is the foundation to lose weight naturally.
Leave a comment below if you like this article on colon cleanse for weight loss and share to your friends who might need it!
Hi all! My name is Claudia Syanny and I write articles here at Olive Oylee! I believe that everyone is entitled to know how the body works to get a healthy body. I share my experiences and the strategies I used to be healthy and lose weight in the end.